* * * C R E A T I V E ~ I N S P I R A T I O N ~ F O R ~ E V E R Y O N E * * *

my eco art studio


My 'studio' is tucked into a nook in our living room.  It is very organized due to the fact that I have extremely generous people in my life as well as having an awesome Thrift Store in our neighbourhood that often sells crafters' cast offs.
 
I suppose that my 'style' has always been in line with the saying that 
"one person's trash is another person's treasure".
I believe that I learned this from my parents who over the years have made many treasures from other peoples' cast offs.  (One day I will do a post on the beautiful quilts and children's clothes that my Mom sews for charities!)

I have a love of (gulp . . . ok let's be honest)
an obsession with paper products! 
My drawers and cupboards are currently bursting so last week I decided to use up some supplies by making a big batch of cards.

These are just a few of the designs. 
 During this project I really felt the need to put as much Peace, Love, Joy and Hugs out into the universe that I could.

All of the cards, papers, embellishments and transfers used were from someone elses cast offs!  Love that!


When the package of blank cards were used up but there were still paper scraps, I made tags.
And then with the scraps of the scraps, I made mini mosaic cards. 

Now onto the next pile of paper!
~ joey ~

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for those lovely pictures of your beautiful eco-art, I especially like the two last pictures, well done Joey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post Joey! It's so nice to see artistic pursuits beyond Zentangle. Your cards are lovely and I'm especially inspired by those mosaics. I have a box of trimmings from my watercolor tiles/atc's that are looking for a purpose;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. création de logo Strasbourg

    ReplyDelete
  4. replica audemars piguet watches uk, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica audemars piguet royal oak watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    scrap car removal adelaide
    free car removals adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. my profile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, thanks for sharing. Outsourcing Software Companies Here is the list of top outsourcing software companies in India, USA, Dubai etc. These best software outsourcing firms are selected based on Google, Clutch & Goodfirms review

    ReplyDelete
  8. Selling art online has become increasingly popular as sellers have found the online marketplace as competitive and profitable as the traditional bricks and mortar one. iron on flag patches uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Music began playing any time I opened this webpage, so frustrating! scrap vehicle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there. I wanted to inquire a little something…is the following a wordpress blog site as we are thinking about changing over to WP. Furthermore did you make this design by yourself? Appreciate it. amazons

    ReplyDelete
  11. A job well done. Another great article by a great author. Primary Care

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem? corporate investigations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exactly how is actually Google Adsense More advanced than Alternative Listing Cpa affiliate networks? คาสิโนออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. videochat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving my readers and I kind comments. . .