* * * C R E A T I V E ~ I N S P I R A T I O N ~ F O R ~ E V E R Y O N E * * *

joey's weekly tangle challenge #214

Wow I feel that we are racing through these
Finish My Tile:  front and center challenges!
This week we will be using the tangle


And if you think that this looks hard to draw don't be fooled!
Maria and Rick's steps make it surprisingly simple.
This was my first try so mine is a bit wonky, 
but I like that it has character!

I do suggest, however, that you leave a bit of time for this challenge
if you intend on completing it like I have done.
(yes I am actually ahead at the moment!)
I used 20 tangles all together including Spoken!
Lots of fun!
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

  1. J'ai acheté cette copie des chaussures et des vêtements Nike dans ce magasin.pas cher nike air max chaussures La qualité est très bonne. Je l'ai racheté plusieurs fois.pas cher react Je le recommande à mes amis. Ils louent tous la qualité des chaussures et l'attitude de service du magasin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been paying attention to watches. fakeagent.org.uk After receiving the goods, I was surprised. The leather strap is comfortable, the watch is lightweight, high quality, and the price is good. cheap watchesIf you are looking for a watch that suits your daily wear, this replica watch is definitely the perfect outfit. I will buy again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving my readers and I kind comments. . .