* * * C R E A T I V E ~ I N S P I R A T I O N ~ F O R ~ E V E R Y O N E * * *

joey's weekly tangle challenge #222

Well we have reached the last
FMT:  front and center challenge in this series.

Today's challenge we will be using the Maryhill
tangle.
I love this pinwheel-like tangle, and how the shading just brings it to life!
I know that you will do fabulous things with this one!
* * *

In addition to finishing this series
I feel that the time has come
to take a break from my challenges.

I am not sure at this point if it is forever
but 222 challenges seemed like a good number to round off with!

I am happy that I will still be able to stay in touch with many of you around the "tangling community".  This summer I hope to participate more in the other challenges and also keep up with Stephanie's Travelling Tangles swaps, so I am grateful that our paths will continue to cross.

Thanks so very much to all of you for coming here for my weekly challenges.
It has been such a pleasure getting to know you and watch your artwork change over the years.

Group hug, see you all soon,
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

12 comments:

  1. This post brings me major sadness. I love your challenges and am really going to miss them. I also understand how a change after so long is needed. Please keep in touch and I wish you the best in all you do. You and your blog have been a major force in my tangling experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, oh, my, gosh, no! Man, Joey, I am sooooo going to miss you and the challenges every Monday, I truly am. You've never seen any of my work, because I have no way to scan/post it, but I've been with you since day one, sigh. Having said that, I do understand that you need time for yourself and your family, and other projects, and I wish you good luck and much happiness. But omg, I'm sure gonna miss you!!

    JoyceB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Am sad that there might not be anymore challenges. :(
    I hope you do continue to post your own art works when you have the time though. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna thank you dear Joe for so many wonderful challenges which I enjoyed very much.I wish you a nice and relaxed summerbreak but I really hope you will be back after the summer. I miss those posts already. Wish you and your family all the best for the future and hope to stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Was my first thought... I don’t want my favorite challenge to stop!
    But of course I do understand you, Joey. Thank you so much for so many great moments of creativity! 222 challenges, that’s a lot! (To say the least.) I hope to see you around here and there, and maybe, one day, to see you restart challenging us ;-)
    You’ll be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can understand why you might want to stop the challenges because it is so much work but as you can see by the replies here you would be sorely missed very much as we appreciate all the work you do. Hopefully after a summers summers rest you'll miss us as much as we will miss you! Thank you for all the effort you have put into making this a place we love to visit and good luck to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I haven't joined in many of your swaps I often tinker with them in my sketchbook and love seeing what others make of them. Totally respect your decision to change things though, and hope to still see your posts and artwork and thankfully I can always work through your backlog of prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for your interesting and joyful challenges, Joey! I wish you a wonderful summerbreak and hope, you will be back again sometime! Best wishes from Germany, Margarete

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for all of the inspiring challenges you have created over the years. I can't tell you how much they've meant to me as a way to connect with other enthusiasts but also what they've meant to the development of my art. Have a great Summer and hopefully I'll "see" you over at Travelling Tangles;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss your challenges already, Joey. It almost hurts physically! Yes, like a knife penetrating my heart. You did one hell of a good job with your challenges and that for a very long time and I can well imagine the work that is behind each and every post. Thank you so very much for keeping us busy and interested in tangling, Joey. Should you ever change your mind and pick up at 223, I will be there!!

    XOXO
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really going to miss your challenges; especially since I just got back into doing them. Thank you so much for all the work you've put in over the years. I wish you the best in whatever you do. Of course, like many others have said, if and when you ever decide to start doing challenges again, I'll be there. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Almost a year. And I'm still visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving my readers and I kind comments. . .