* * * C R E A T I V E ~ I N S P I R A T I O N ~ F O R ~ E V E R Y O N E * * *

joey's weekly tangle challenge #204

Hi there!
This week we are going to start another
"Finish my Tile series"

I am calling this one
"Ribbons and Curls"
and we will complete six tiles over the next 6 weeks.

I will start the tile and you can finish it with any patterns you like
(including grid patterns, etc)

 

Last week I watercolour painted some tiles for a swap but I can't send them out because I was a little overzealous with the salt and it has left the paper too rough.  I don't want to risk ruining anyone's pens so I will be using 6 of them for this challenge.

You can use any tiles or sketchbook that you like, colour is not necessary 
just draw your interpretation of my tile
and finish it to your liking!

I have started with some random 'ribbons' across this tile and used 
the original tangle
Hibred


 I am attempting to work my way out of a creative lull and hope that seeing a bit of  colour will get things rolling again.
Have a fun week filled with creativity!
~ joey ~


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments:

  1. I like ribbons and curls, so these challenges gonna give a lot of fun in the next weeks.
    Thank you very much Joey for this first lovely start...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colorful tiles are very inspiring! I can't wait to see your finished tile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like ribbons and curls and I think it will be a funny challenge at the next weeks. Thank you Joey for your inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving my readers and I kind comments. . .