* * * C R E A T I V E ~ I N S P I R A T I O N ~ F O R ~ E V E R Y O N E * * *

joey's weekly tangle challenge #188

Today we are continuing with our
3D string series.

Each week I will give you a string and one tangle that you must use.
The rest is up to you!


Here is today's string and we are going to use the tangle 

Because this string has only 2 sides
I am challenging you
to not just fill in the two sides with tangles.
Let's get creative!
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

  1. I keep thinking I should add more but I'm not sure what so I just left it. I'm back for 2 weeks then I'm off again for another 2 weeks. I really miss it when I'm away thanks for the new challenge Joey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tips for buying a copy here. People in spend a lot of time searching for  cheap marseille jerseys on the Internet, so it's easy to buy a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving my readers and I kind comments. . .